Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to level up?

Started by Four5Six [1925724] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Four5Six [1925724]

Hi guys, I'm a new guy to this game and I'm in lvl 4. I did a lot of gym works ang I got into lvl 4. I don'y know how to level up fuurther. So, I need some tips from the experts to level up.

- Four5Six
MaxCreavy [1890070]

I would advise you to keep working out and committing crimes. Attacking players can gain you xp faster but if you level up as quickly as you can, you can become a target as you may not be as tough as other players that are the same level.
McDallas [14757]

There are various ways, but I'd say the best is to level up through training, crimes and being active. Attacking is faster, but can leave you weak in the long run, and the main reason people leave this game or ask for their accounts to be deleted to make a new one, is because of weak battle stats.

The more you log on the better, and every time you do keep using your e and your n.

Hard to say when you should start attacking, and you don't have to refrain totally from doing it, but your stats are the first priority.
Cursed [1901987]

i havent attacked in a month, my place in the hof just keeps dropping, but i know that for the long run i'll come off better
dunmugmeh [538353]

You have played for 60 days and clicked 12 crimes. There is your problem.

The best way is to attack high level people beat them and leave them on the street i have never done much of that.

Most of my 74 levels have come from crime clicking i have never been into the racing for a higher level by attacking and leaving thing i have probably done that less than 100 times most of my attacks are warring attacks and mugging scammer multies.

Click more crimes if you want more levels.
McDallas [14757]

That's true. The HOF moves up and down anyway and often you can catch up quite quickly. I attack during wars, otherwise I do the occasional mug. Still catching up my stats from when I was inactive, and hadn't trained them well before that either.
k1llerdudez [1925246]

Option 1

Step 1. Buy some XTC

Step 2. Buy some candy

Step 3. Eat the candy then eat the XTC in that order

Step 4. Gym it

Option 2

Do crimes

Option 3

Join a theatre or XP Job that exchanges job points for XP

Option 4

Attack someone and leave them on the street
WIT_KAT [1641178]

Work in the Gym and do crimes... but as people here have pointed out... Make sure your battle stats keep up with your level...