Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zong loading issues

Started by T-BirD_ [1944885] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
T-BirD_ [1944885]

I tried to purchase some DP's last night and for some reason once I confirm my number nothing happens just a loading circle for hours but yet I still get the text 30-40 minutes later.

I am on 3 network UK and I sent the email staff have given also phoned my provider and there no issue I believe the issue is with torn as I kept getting barred but on 1 occasion just before I logged off

You have been credited for 3 donations and 15 bonus points for a multi buy and 11 extra points for a using Zong mobile payments. Thank you!

but not working again so unsure.
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Hi Daniel,

I can see lots of failed transactions for Zong yesterday from UK mobile users. It looks to be a issue with Zong's service, but appears to be back up and working again now.

Report back if you continue to have problems.
Thanks,