Just finished all the education thankfully lol
Education
Started by Zangore [1504311] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Just finished all the education thankfully lol
grats, time to reset merits?
Congratulations! I've got 20 days until I complete my first bachelor, this rehabbing frequently malarkey is a pain in the ass.
congrats dude :)
I would do so. But better wait till the next update. Who knows? [:laughing:]
btw, congratz m8 !![:smiley:]
ty all and i think i will wait to see what the next update will be just in case
Congrats! I'm gonna get mine i a few weeks time [:cool:]
Congrats! I just finished mine also. Now what? :) :)