Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Competition Stats

Started by Alcoholic [231580] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alcoholic [231580]

I'm pretty sure the section that tells you the persons place in a comptition, is just showing my my own numbers no matter whos profile I go to..

Don't know if anyone else is seeing this.
CatHead [1581564]

Yeah, just to say it's all just mine too. I got confused for ages.

More than 3000 people have voted on my picture though, so that's mental.