i need to report a bug.i was trading my motorcycle helmet for 64 million with this man...and i saw that he added the money and when trade was complete it shows that there was no money in trade and but he got the helmet."
TheDude5213" this is the man i was trading my helmet with and here is the trade
http://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=view&ID=2725641... i hope i get my money soon bcoz i need it alot...thank u
Mentions:
Byemn [1933728]
Mentions:
Glitch in the trade..
so are they never going to take action against this man.
R+ because he has scammed so many people like this it's just unfair.
is this a bug or scam??and he has scammed so many people...why are the admins still leting him do it...
Make sure you guys actually report the guy
as this is a case of bug abuse, please report the player concerned.
its not scamming.
I'm not sure but I think he is using w/e TheAnomaly was using, can't be sure because nobody is posting trade logs/events.
I hate to demonize someone if he isn't actually abusing a bug, wish staff would at least check logs.
Scamming is completely legal and if he is just scamming and not abusing a bug then I'll apologize to him.
Eclipse_Razor: hey u cant do this
Divalicious: report the player
Eclipse_Razor: and what will u do then
Eclipse_Razor: fed him for a month
Eclipse_Razor: ii want my money
Divalicious: it is not my decision
Eclipse_Razor: and there is no log showing that he withdrew the money frm trade
Divalicious: read what people said
Eclipse_Razor: people said that he is a scammer
Divalicious: it is bug abuse.. a known bug and people are using it to advantage
Divalicious: a scammer
Eclipse_Razor: one who has exploited many players
Divalicious: scamming is legal in torn
Mentions:
Divalicious [1594031]
· Eustass_Kid [1927192]
so u understand its a bug abusing
but its a bug abusing.....first of all why is there a bug at first place
we won
The guy is still without a penalty to his account so I don't know how you won but in anycase if this guy really was bug abusing he should already be taken care of I don't know why staff is taking so long unless it was proved he was just scamming
Well I also look forward oh him being fedded..
well now he is fedded...and i need my stuff back!!!!
Helmet back in your items list.
Thanks clansdancer thank u very much...u don't know how relieved I am ? Thank u.....listen everybody"WE" WIN.