l
Crypto Currencies
Started by DelBoy [1543807] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
The only currency in this game is torn currency.
As far as I am aware paying or using real life currencies are a feddable (is that REALLY a word?) offence.
" real life currency"
So crypto-currencies are out then?
Thanks for the answer. Thought I'd give it a shot.
It is not allowed you can only use real cruncy to buy dps in game else get ready to loose ur account
I think you can buy DPs with bitcoin.
You can get in trouble for all of this I suspect - especially the first two points.
It is still RMT even if it is payments in bitcoin we're talking about here, so they would be against game rules - that's not even considering the potential "loser" factor (ie. you'd be somewhat of a loser to be paying anybody any form of RL currency to do anything in the game).
I'm pretty sure admins would take a dim view of you trading off torn currency for RL "favours" as well.