Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tycoon title

Started by RX8 [1798198] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 1.35k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Tycoon is total number of Bazaar customers...


So your ranking in number of bazaar customers compared to the rest of torn has to be higher than you rank in any other category that titles are based on.


Being that you are one of the top revivers in the game, chances are you'll be a Healer forever lol.
NBlade [1992434]

I just became a tycoon (43 days old) while I'm lowering my bazaar activity over the past weeks... the opposite of what I expected lol...
KernowMaid [4180950]

I am 15 days old, I had my Bazaar open for around 5 minutes one day then haven't touched it since. Forgot about it tbh lol.

 

Today I awoke to "you are known as tycoon around the city" 

 

I don't understand how, unless it takes into consideration Market Sales too?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

It could be a different metric now. Torn has changed a lot in the last 10 years since I made that post. 

 

That said, you can always track your titles with Tornstats. 

s

https://www.tornstats.com/tools/titles

 

Check the rating list and if Tycoon is close to the top for you, it's totally possible that your one sale in your bazaar was enough to throw you over the top. And titles typically only update once a week. 

 

Most players do not get a bazaar in their first 2 weeks of playing so I'd say it's very possible.