Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

token discrepancy

Started by RommeL [1777907] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dreamlord [1424527]
I have same issue.

When competition was over status showed I was about to receive 7 token, but I've got event message that informed I was credited with only 6 tokens, also in token shop:

7 Tokens Received
SCORE: 2.75696

You came in 260th place on the Mr Torn competition. You have been credited with 6 tokens. Thank you for participating.

6 TOKENS AVAILABLE


critch [507888]

I can't screen shot it but I have the same issue

30% 4 Tokens Received / SCORE: 2.54685

came in 458th place on the Mr Torn competition. You have been credited with 3 tokens. Thank you for participating.


Scruffy [1835702] Committee Committee

Same issue as the OP. Not a big deal, I only wanted to get 5 out of this competition but id like to have that 1 extra token to start getting the merits from future competitions.
PsYElmo [1255656]

Mine has still not been corrected. I had 1 token from previous comp already and it says I should get 8 tokens from Mr Torn comp. After using 4 tokens for Acute I should have 5 tokens left but I have 4.