Currently seeking email, phone contacts for game development. I live in Pennsylvania. I am searching, reading, dreaming of low cost gaming ideas day in and day out.
Game Development
Started by CN_EgoStripper [1946521] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Currently seeking email, phone contacts for game development. I live in Pennsylvania. I am searching, reading, dreaming of low cost gaming ideas day in and day out.
i dont think it is proper to ask such details. for whatever reason! reported.....
Locked... [:sick:]