Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

randon Bully

Started by Olgayan [1903109] on in Graveyard.

35 replies · 428 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

mackdaddyslim [519291] ×1 cake2 [1789908] ×1

Olgayan [1903109]

So this morning I woke to a mail from another player (who I have never had any dealings with) threatening that I should leave my company as he apparently has some beef with the owner or else him and his friends will spend their days bullying me. WTF is that all about??? Is this accepted within Torn or does this count as abuse/ infringement of rules or whatever? (Message detailed below btw)

mackdaddyslim says: Nothing personal against you just against your director. if you don't leave your company within 48 hours you can expect to be constantly mugged and hospitalised by me and my crew untill you leave, sorry for the inconvenience.

Just wondering if this is norm and happens a lot or whether this lonely douche sitting in his moms basement in his yfronts thinking he rules the world is being a massive douche, lol.......
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I don't really see how on earth they thought such a message would work. Personally I'd stay now just to annoy this mack guy, that being said it's all down to you OP decide if you care enough. If you don't then ignore it (which i assume is the most likely option).
Butters [34298]

First things first - it's not against the rules.

In this particular case looking at his stats he's barely done anything in the game, so just keep training your stats in the gym going about your own business and before too long you'll be using him as a punching bag.

As for his "crew" - well considering he doesn't have a faction, isn't in a company and has zero friends in the game if his "crew" does show up then it'll more than likely just result in a few more multis being thrown onto the scrap heap.
halberstram [1899754]

Is this a whining thread or are you just curious about how often this happens? It's funny because I used to work in the same company.


Hobbie [443763]

To be fair it's in part due to a lack of retaliation methods people have against people they come up against in the game. Attempting to strip a Director of their employees would actually be quite harmful - although they could of course take the nicer route and pay you off to leave ;)
I wouldn't say this was bullying tactics, just the manner of organised criminals get things done. Now, it's up to you whether to take it, or fight back!
Olgayan [1903109]

Not whining at all, lol I couldn't give a monkeys if anything. On a personal level I think it's a bit of a loser thing to do as it goes but just curious whether this was the norm generally.
1875860 [1875860]

People try crazy stuff sometimes. If you want to stay in that company, stay there. Just be very clear you want no part in this fight. If you have no cash on hand and enough meds you should be fine. And since he mentioned 'my crew' I doubt they are people worth naming.

Barking dogs don't bite. Call his bluff, but be prepared.
CatHead [1581564]

I placed 3 bounties on him then gave up. Christ alive are bounties f**king boring to place now. I remember when you could place ten in a matter of a few seconds. Now it takes ages. :/
Rino_007 [344056]

report him for suspected multis if it appears he has no faction or company as it could very well be that his "crew" is really just himself under a different name. Be advised- do not state his name on the forums as that is against the rules.
veee [787089]

At least he said sorry :D

Doesn't sound like it's personal, just stick around and make him waste his energy, maybe talk to the company owner about it, hit him up for some danger pay ;)