Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum Options

Started by Jimmy007 [135825] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jimmy007 [135825]

I apologize if this is not a bug, but as a faction leader I normally have the option to lock and delete faction forum threads.
This feature is now not available for some reason and I don't see why these abilities would be removed.

[image: i629.photobucket.com]

No Lock or Delete option available in faction forums.
-18- [1531198]

Have you tried all the standard clearing your cache, cookies, temp files, logging out, closing the browser and relogging.

If that doesn't work try the above steps on another browser.

Usually if an issue like this occurs other leaders would have responded to this but I have not seen any create another report or reply to this one so it might just be an issue you're facing... If any other leaders are facing this, please reply.
_TB [102482] Wiki Contributor

Yes, same here, with also inability to delete individual faction forum posts.

Lacking on:
Firefox 39.0 (Windows)
Opera 30.0.1835.88 (Windows)
Firefox 39.0 (Linux)
On different PCs
So arguably unlikely to be a browser issue

And clearing cache/deleting cookis makes no difference either...
MadHatter [486416]

I'm having this issue as well. Something's up with the factions. I just got transferred leadership earlier today, and I can't edit faction threads.
_Oberon_ [1109389]

Same issue with Google Chrome and Safari browsers on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.

I also have locked threads that I can't unlock.
Nuclear [827175]

Yh I am director and cant delete post or threads
Also I got the forum permission in my faction and i cant delete anything.
Darkwinged [1291765]
Thread created on 16:27:35 - 28/07/15 (22 hours ago)
|
Last replied 18:03:18 - 28/07/15 (20 hours ago)

I am Darkwinged. I am the director of the Grumpy Bear Fireworks Company.

My question is: In the Company Forums, Last week the delete button was there to delete seperate posts.. But this week I wanted to clean up my Company Forums and posts... and the delete button on top of the individual post is not showing anymore. Is there a problem here???. please let me know... thanks