Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Problem?

Started by JJE [1019202] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
JJE [1019202]

There is a guy hosting a table who has been logged out for about 16 hours. I didn't notice, sat down, and realized he wasn't doing anything. So, I logged out, logged back in and I'm still stuck at the table. I can't get out to play at a different one. My money is not useful because it is stuck at the table too. Help me...

Table is hosted by take1.
JJE [1019202]

Thank you, but it seems to be happening again. I sit down to play, and the guy isn't there. So, I go to log out and find he wont leave. I can go do other stuff, but I can't go anywhere else in the poker room

The table is hosted by DirtyWater...sorry. :(
JJE [1019202]

??? It's happening again. I'm stuck. Player named akai is at the table too...not sure who the host is. There's like 5 people stuck at the table now.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

If such thing happens, you can try ot quit from mobile version. All this will be changed and fixed in new poker system.