Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question About same IP again

Started by MagicMikeXXXXXL [1637600] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
MagicMikeXXXXXL [1637600]

I posted before that my faction leader and I despite living on opposite sides of the continent have the SAME IP FOUND issue. We reset our routers in hopes of changing our IPs but now need to wait and see if we can interact again once the IP file is cleared (someone in the other thread says that happens)

My question is, if I try to send my faction leader $1 everyday to try and see if we're unblocked will I be put in fed because I keep trying to send her it? I have been doing this for a bit but it occurred to me today it could end me up in a bigger mess than I want to be in.

Anyways a response from staff or help would be greatly appreciated.