If I have the EXP to level will it pop up if I am level holding for example if I am a level 10 with exp to level up to 11 which popped up but if I have enough to level through to level 12 will it pop up when I have the correct exp?
Upgrade Q
Started by Usernameismine [1947201] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
If I have the EXP to level will it pop up if I am level holding for example if I am a level 10 with exp to level up to 11 which popped up but if I have enough to level through to level 12 will it pop up when I have the correct exp?
no
You won't go from lv 10 to lv 12.
You will have to upgrade again to reach lv 12.
i meant will the little message pop up if I level holding
no
Nothing tells you if you are able to go up another level after the upgrade until you upgrade. It's the same message every time, and you always upgrade only once per click.
Candle Shop
1 star: Warming Therapy - 50 happiness (1 jp)
3 star: Illumination - 50% awareness
5 star: Calming Therapy - 2 nerve (1 jp)
7 star: Reinvigorating Therapy - 5 energy (1 jp)
10 star: Meditation - View someone's true level (250 jp)
Game Shop
1 star: Ub3rg33k - 50% virus coding time reduction
3 star: Early Release - Money (100 jp)
5 star: Gamer - 100% console happiness
7 star: Power Levelling - View progress to your next level (10 jp)
10 star: Overpowered - 1 nerve, 5 energy, 50 happiness (1 jp)
If you level hold, the above highlighted job specials show someones true level
1 star: Warming Therapy - 50 happiness (1 jp)
3 star: Illumination - 50% awareness
5 star: Calming Therapy - 2 nerve (1 jp)
7 star: Reinvigorating Therapy - 5 energy (1 jp)
10 star: Meditation - View someone's true level (250 jp)
Game Shop
1 star: Ub3rg33k - 50% virus coding time reduction
3 star: Early Release - Money (100 jp)
5 star: Gamer - 100% console happiness
7 star: Power Levelling - View progress to your next level (10 jp)
10 star: Overpowered - 1 nerve, 5 energy, 50 happiness (1 jp)
If you level hold, the above highlighted job specials show someones true level