Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile IRC Client Tutorials

Started by Mark [1052508] on in Discord.

11 replies · 815 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Mark [1052508]

I have seen lately a couple people need help with getting a mobile irc client. I have made a tutorial on this. Hopefully this will get pinned soon. So far i just have an android tut. I will get a ios version very soon an update this thread.
[image: imageshack.com]


Thanks for viewing! Bump and Rate + for me!
Yggdrasil_PH [1942626]

this is awesome! thanks for your help sire! btw.. just a question.. is there a way for me to tune in to torn radio using my mobile phone??

my phone doesnt support flash player so my browsers are useless.. is there like an app i can use or something?


Im using an ANDRD phone.. thanks in advance! :))
1898966 [1898966]

Nope, I've tried myself.. The only torn radio stations you can tune onto on your phone are hot party and playground.

This is because the use the tune in app which you can download from the play store.