Grave
Grave
Started by RavenDeRopa [1829643] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Get a fat stripper to send him 21 images of themselves holding a piece of paper saying happy birthday in 21 provocative positions
21 bountys
21 porn dvds
21 drugs
and lastly get ali in ftw to sing happy birthday as she sits on her dryer she does it quite well and its quite an amusing show
if not get 21 random torn moobs to spell out awonderfull torn bday message
" I'd like to make it both unique and meaningful"
Not to be mean but the problem with getting him something which is nothing more than a line of code, or twenty one lines of code, on an obscure text based game is, well, neither of those things.
Unique and meaningful?
Well Ched recently added his rare property to the auction market... would certainly cover both if you have the cash...
I turned 19 today, I might get my self something that I don't normally get
SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!
fhcs
stat enhancer
energy drinks
artifacts
used thong
Id prefer to have something in real life but thats just me
Just give him a birthday blow first thing in the morning. He'll be much happier I guarantee it.
Well unfortunately, I'm not able to be with him in person because he lives a ways away. Otherwise I would definitely be doing something in person, believe me. This is as close to real as I can get right now, just as a video is as close to seeing each other in person as we can get.
It's quite interesting to see what all people suggest with this. XP
So you have a pixel boyfriend :(
Get him a staff item? Depends on your budget really.
We're gotten together in person before, but I suppose you could say that? Or something? Anyways, since it's long distance, a lot of options are out of the question for me to do for a while yet.
Very little in this game is unique, so you will struggle there unless you can afford the property that Bogie suggested, but how about one of the collectible coins for the part of the game that you think your boyfriend enjoys the most if you can afford it? Eg. faction, racing or companies. There are only 250 of each coin.
Moved to Graveyard at OPs request