Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

faction upgrades

Started by ABlueDog141176 [1946767] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
ABlueDog141176 [1946767]

It would be nice if co-leaders of factions could do upgrades in the faction, I've been in this position before and have been wondering if I should even suggest it or not so i figured it was time i did
Butters [34298]

I thought co-leaders could already do upgrades in factions? I've done them myself several times in the past and I'm pretty sure I was co-leader at the time (unless my memory is failing me).
ABlueDog141176 [1946767]

i'm in co-leader position right now, and i'm not able to upgrade member capacity or anything :/ maybe staff can look into this if what Butters said is true?