Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Banking 2bn

Started by -17- [1942778] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Saltycuck [1944137] ×1

-17- [1942778]

Im not close to having 2bn yet. But when i have 2bn. How much intrest do you earn from banking it for 2months with 2 merits? Is it worth it? I hear 2 months is best for profit.
-17- [1942778]

Thank you nuclear. I might put my merits on banking when i hit 2bn. And peace i have over 1bn. Over 1.1bn actually. But making money is slow now.
Nuclear [827175]

No problem,

I only have 134m cash and billions in assets. It's really hard to make money if your not active or trading small amount of items.


Ad: Sponsor a child today, only a small fee of 400m
Butters [34298]

Looks like he thought he was clever enough to help someone with sending everything from their old account to him and then sending it back to them (for a cut). Probably painted the target on his back for admins to check him out with his idle boasting here.

Edit: Could have been him sending his stuff to himself I guess with his spouse (http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1944137) looking a bit suss I guess.

Mentions: Saltycuck [1944137]

Butters [34298]

It was a reasonable guess. You must have done something after all to get banned and the question at hand was how did you accrue so much cash in such a short time so it seemed to fit.

I do however apologise for not using the words "may" and "possibly" where I should have in my previous reply (I intended to convey that it was a possibility, not that it was what had actually happened).
-Monkey- [892675]

want my advice? dont bother with banking, 30-40m a week is shit, why not trade and make that same amount of money in an hour?
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

You currently have an investment account.
When the time is up, you may withdraw the $2,413,820,000 and start a new account if you wish.

This is 2 months, with 10/10 merits and TCB
Stylin [1474127]

When the time is up, you may withdraw the $2,411,400,000 and start a new account if you wish.

2months with tcb / 10/10 merits.


profit from bank seems to be going lower and lower each time i invest it [:sick:]