Hello. I just got hired in a 9* cruise company and never been in a company before. I see there are options for 2 and 3 extra items when traveling and it says "no cost" however i just traveled and still got the same limit i had before. How do I take advantage of those xtra items?
Extra Items when traveling
Started by Costarican [1738645] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Hello. I just got hired in a 9* cruise company and never been in a company before. I see there are options for 2 and 3 extra items when traveling and it says "no cost" however i just traveled and still got the same limit i had before. How do I take advantage of those xtra items?
Wait 3 days for the specials to take effect
And you will only get 2 extra items as it's a 9* company.
3 extra items after the company reaches 10*.
Use a suitcase as well :)
Thank you guys!
I think there's a lot of good comments here.
Yup...answered the question thoroughly, and it only took 3 posts!! [:tongue:]