How do I train within a company? Is that done by the director or do I have to do anything? Thanks
Company training
Started by Costarican [1738645] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
The director gets 1 train a day per star rating the company has, so it will be 5 if the company is 5 star, more if more... Less if less... As an employee you don't have to do anything, the …
How do I train within a company? Is that done by the director or do I have to do anything? Thanks
A director do so. Back in time he had 5 trains/day, dunno how much it is nowadays.
The director gets 1 train a day per star rating the company has, so it will be 5 if the company is 5 star, more if more... Less if less...
As an employee you don't have to do anything, the director trains you and you'll gain 50 of the primary stat and 25 of the secondary stat when they do.
thanks guys!
I think there's a lot of good comments here.