When you get mugged how much do they take? I got 2 mil an he took 200k,0, and then 2k in that order.Just kinda confused.
Getting mugged
Started by Christ [1915488] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
When you get mugged how much do they take? I got 2 mil an he took 200k,0, and then 2k in that order.Just kinda confused.
depends on how much you have on hand and how recent you last got mugged, the percentage mug decreases as money on hand increases
They changed mugging to stop serial mugging. So when someone mugs you, they get alot on the first mug something like 10%. Then if someone mugs you right after that, they should get 0 dollars. Then every hour it increases, until some where between 8 and 12 hours. I think it's closer to 12 hours.
You might want to post stuff like this in Q&A next time.
Moved... [:sick:]
I think there's a lot of good comments here.
Exactly 2, unless you believe that Sweeney is really that emotional. I know I am about this subject [:dizzy:]