Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Sinnar [1936396] on in Fun & Games.

45 replies · 275 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Accurate [1758158]

I'm not going to enter because I don't care about the prize. That being said, I LOVE this competition! Way to get people reading some of the best inspiration in the world. R+ for education and inspiration!
Sinnar [1936396]

You can't take this quote since it's already taken please choose another and thanks you spades and lords am for your feedback
girtepo [1849958]

38 If you think you can or if you think you can't,either way you are right.
Too right! Mindset is all there is!
Great contest. Love quotes and sharing them. This is actually one of my favorites.