*Previous post was deleted, this is a paraphrase of the last*
The idea of this (not sure if you've done this before on this board) is to use the base images posted by the first person and then to work on them yourself and then share the PSD/PNG for the next person.
[I used my Wacom Tablet for the fine-lines]
For Example:
1st person: Adds soft brushing to a stock
2nd person: Adds textures.
3rd Person: Adds More Textures, and removes some of the soft brushing.
....and so on.
-----
This is my start on this stock, please note the stock is NSFW however, I've tried to make it to PG 13 standard.
[No linkeh Sowwi]
-----
My Edit:
[image: i62.tinypic.com]
PSD Link:
http://www.file****dropper.com/showdownload.php/multicollab_1
(remove ***)
Multi-Collab.
Started by LaidToRest [1922375] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
dont think youre allowed to show muff on torn sorry
Edited so nothing is showing.
you wont be a hit with the rest of graphics.. sorry ;)
It's cool, thanks for the heads up. :)
put it back up... im taking the piss. the work you had done was pretty good
10/10 thread, shame i came too late ;-;
oh my OP your link, 10/10
but also linking to NSFW is also against the rules :p
edit: unless those are pubes then it's fine.. I literally cannot tell because i'm 12.
LOL. Cheers, link removed. ;)
Did two of these before, years back. Both were quite successful, however my computer broke and I lost the png and psd files to them both.
All I have is this shockingly low quality gif of the steps taken to make the first one, about 2009/10.
[image: i160.photobucket.com]
The second one was better in my opinion, I remember it made it into one of Astral's gallery's but I had a look through the one he has linked on this forum and couldn't find it.
That's a cool edit though, if people got in on this it could be pretty sick
Thank you very much. I feel it's a good way to experiment to open a PSD and to look around it see what others have done, see how to replicate and manipulate styles to eventually make your own. I had the idea of turning tattoos into something more mechanical and more science fiction. But I also like the idea of someone opening the PSD and taking out half my work and then changing it up to what they feel to look better, and have their own twist.
If I don't get any takers, I have no problem taking this down and doing all the work required until I am personally satisfied, with the outcome, but there's a lot less fun in that.
I must say, I think some C4D Manipulation on this could go down very well. But I do not hold the experience to do so. I am much more the open Photoshop and see what can happen kind of guy. But someone else, might know how and pull it off.
Ah I remember that multi-collab sig, the finale was a nice piece, though I don't have it on this SSD, it's probably still on my old HDD in my drawer haha. As for the LA that your referring to, it can be seen in my profile's `Art Gallery` [page 4/6] at position [2,2], a nice piece.
*open link in incognito tab*