# 66 plz
Choose items from my item list FREE
Started by Blackjack-x [981452] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 168 / 168 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
# 66 plz
66 was taken can i have 67 ? plz
11 plx
I'll take number 6.
78 for me, please?
#46, cheers!!
First Question:
What occurs twice in a week
once a year
but never in a day
Alphabet e
100
I Choose number 17, thanks in advance.
18
Number 12
69 ;)
1 for me
hopefully number 3 isn't already taken
95
60?
I'm going for 41. thank you for doing this :)
PS. I've made a list of taken numbers: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 32, 34, 35, 37, 41, 45, 46, 47, 53, 57, 60, 65, 66, 67, 69, 70, 73, 77, 78, 81, 83, 88, 95, 96, 98, 99, 100.
#17 please :D
48