Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Being Unassigned

Started by ShadowsEye [1942697] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
ShadowsEye [1942697]

I was wondering if being unassigned had any down sides besides not getting the work stats, like can you still get payed and/or get job points or do you need to be assigned to a job position first? (The boss hasn't assigned me yet and she hasn't been on since she hired me, tbh I'm only there for the job specials)
BraveKath [1815519]

Have you gotten paid? Somehow I doubt a director would set up pay, and not also do the assignment. Having you unassigned doesn't help her company at all as you're there, but not working for it. You won't get any work stats, as without being assigned they won't be applied. Each job has it's own set of work stats. If I were you, I'd stick where you are, but start asking around with other companies and move when you find something. Explain the situation and I see she's been offline 2 days.
Imdonewithtorn [1512781]

Sounds like a shitty Director...At your age I recommend joining medical or army...Medical, make it to Surgeon so you can do revives, always nice to have that perk and you could be a reviver depending on your game strato (Save up mad points in medical then advertise yourself to BIG Factions to do revives for players they are at war with and you could be Rollin in dough pretty fast but you will need at least 2000 points, also try to join a Faction with a lot of *Salutary* to reduce revive cost)....Army so you can become General. Either save 5k-7k Job points and cash em in for defense (will take a couple years but so worth it, you can jump from 25k defense to 25 Mil) Also Army is great for spies, I personally love it and have thousands of points...With lots of Job points in Army you can also advertise yourself for spies on Factions at war with each other (Make lists and charge 1-2 mil depending on war situation and demand for them...Just remember you will need thousands so you can make full spy reports and most the time it will take a few times costing 10 points and 5k each spy.......I've been in Army for the past 3 years. Imo I say f**k Companies cause they don't pay me enough when I can just do Hacking crimes and make 4x as much as they offer...Don't get me wrong there are good Perks to some companies. So make your choice I have given my knowledge. Enjoy Torn Bro and Good Luck ;)