Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranking

Started by Pinder [465287] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Pinder [465287]

I am fairly sure I passed the 1b networth mark yesterday but I still have not got any merit or a rank up. Any ideas to why?
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

One way to tell is via the loan shark perhaps? If you haven't used it, or know you're credit score, you can work out your networth. That or just try selling a couple more flame throwers, perhaps you're a few million off. It's possible even that its just taking sometime to trigger.