Now i must be naive i see a lot of people asking for spouses and friends with P.I.'S how does 1 obtain a P.I. license????or a business of such????
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Now i must be naive i see a lot of people asking for spouses and friends with P.I.'S how does 1 obtain a P.I. license????or a business of such????
PI = Private Island
A Private Island is a property that cost's $500,000,000 to purchase or you could live in one with your spouse.
Best Joke of the week
It no longer costs 500m i believe its now 475m
Still that's a lot of money.
They're 500mil unless you have the education bonus that give you 5% off the purchase price.
XD Here i was thinking they just changed the prices of every property in the game!
I think there's a lot of good comments here.
thanks fellas...and here i thought P.I. ment "PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR" now i know what to do.;)
Yeah i notcied it last night
This guy needs to cool off with the copy paste
Way ahead of you guys
i think there's a lot of good comments here.
can we delete this thread now?????why waste space on the server when we don't need too.
Why bump your post from 4 days ago when you don't have to, now it's at the top of the list when it was nearly off the first page before lol.
Besides, deleted threads don't get deleted immediately per say, they just go to the graveyard. So you'll have to put up with your comical embarrassment for a little while longer.
Graved as per OP's request...