If I buy a stock, and get the benefit, then I sell the shares, do I have to buy the shares again to get the benefit?
Stock benifits
Started by CallMeJay [1671437] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
If I buy a stock, and get the benefit, then I sell the shares, do I have to buy the shares again to get the benefit?
yes...
Yeah that was very vague.
o.O
If you sell the shares you will no longer have the benefit. You have to keep the minimum number of shares required in that share block to be eligible to receive the benefit
thank you!
Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't it used to be based off the value invested rather than amount of shares? I'm drawing a blank.
That was before the system got changed. Now you have to meet the minimum number of required shares to receive the benefit and not the value.
Thanks. I knew about this current systems threshold, I was just seeing if I remembered the old system still. The reason I was checking was so when newer people complain we'll just say it was easier than min/maxing our shares held for the benefit blocks.