Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cooldown timer for buying items

Started by CrEeZzY [1943487] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
CrEeZzY [1943487]

After you buy 100 items you have a 24 hour cooldown before you can buy more, i was thinking it would be good to have a timer just as you have for drugs or boosters so you know when you can buy again
LordSam [1900989]

i have not yet voted... because, I have a doubt, if senior and high level players really bother to BUY these mentioned items at all.

(i presume, Any suggestion should be useful to all or most of the players... )

i still consider myself a noob, and always try to buy alcohol, sweets, bricks and plushies from the respective torn-markets daily.

Let us hear some SENIOR players comments. Please...
Rino_007 [344056]

Presumably, buying from other players is a lot more expensive. I know I tend to use a lot of beer as the cost of the beer is easily offset by how much money I will make from a successful crime. I can't say that will hold true when I buy from other players. Besides, the timing of stock replenishment someone could wait till 23:00 and buy stock, and later buy stock at 00:00 effectively buying 200 items in hardly any time at all.