I thought I still needed to hit the 5bil networth award to trigger my next rank (23), but now that it is viewable and I can see I have a networth of 6.8bil I don't understand why I have not ranked up.
As a level 68, with 42,000 crimes committed, and a neworth of over 5bil I should be rank 23 not rank 22.
at level 68, you received 6 ranks for that (2, 6, 11, 26, 31 and 50).
with 42k crimes you received 5 ranks (at 100, 5k, 10k, 20k and 30k).
and with 2.5b networth you received 10 ranks
that is 22 ranks (21 + 1).
seems fine to me.
I have a 5bil networth I should have 1 extra rank up
6.8bil networth to be exact
Have you all tried clicking Home -> Awards -> Home - this triggered the 5b and 1b networth rank triggers for me yesterday. If this doesn't work then perhaps in this system you may need to wait until you hit the networth medals for the rank trigger to activate.
From the announcement:
We've also adjusted the rank triggers. The new networth will affect your rank, but we've also added a new hidden modifier. People who've already achieved a high rank with the previous networth system will not lose it.
I'm missing them as well. I have a higher nw than some of my faction mates (and have for a long time) who have now ranked up past me. And I've gone to the awards page many times.
Rank triggers are secret.
Rank triggers are only updated a maximum of once per day.
I don't understand how anyone can know for sure what rank they should be, because there's another whole hidden set to determine them which no one could possibly know.
Not to beat a dead horse but what is the point of having this posted all over the help wiki then?
Rank Triggers
Level: 2, 6, 11, 26, 31, 50, 71 and 100.
Crimes committed: 100 crimes, 5000, 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 and 50,000.
Networth reached: $2000, $50,000, $500,000, $3,000,000, $10,000,000, $20,000,000, $50,000,000, $200,000,000, $1,000,000,000, $2,500,000,000 and $5,000,000,000.
Anyone can edit the wiki; that's clearly outdated. Remove it.
It wasn't outdated until a couple of days ago when Ched released the new net worth system.
I guess the new triggers for Rank are now higher, since you can easily get net worth above 5b now... you don't have to try and buy and sell items back to the game.