Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mail bug

Started by lile [15060] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Aldous_Snow [1491264]

Adding to this: I can send mails, but every time I do it tries to double send and I get the message I can only mail once every 10 seconds, tried on different computers so it's not my mouse or anything, and both Chrome
RatedR [72498]

the 10sec issue is known, and should be fixed sometime today.

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15949333&b=0&a=0