as Ched announce about networth
i just want to ask
- Items in inventory calculated as cost price or market price ???
- Money you put into Bookie calculated as asset or (asset + your profit if win) ???
thanx for your help
To my knowledge, money in bookies is not counted towards networth as the potential that you'll lose your money does exist
Not sure about the 1st question. Good question
Not yet. It's clear points, shares, real estate, cash, city bank, Cayman Islands bank, company bank and value all add up.
Items in display cases and bazaars are also counted, but the value of some items seems to be off (dirty bombs for instance).
So we need to know clearly how they count all items (by cost or market price )
Also i have some money in bookie and win ... is it count also ???
Not yet. But I'm quite sure someone is trying to figure it out as we speak. I suspect it's market value.
I don't think bookie is counted. This suggestion post sums up what we know:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=4&t=15949400&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16567605
Mentions:
[154 R+] Networth breakdown