Have always been thinking it would be good for Torn to have an Accumulator bet available in the bookies
Accumulator bets
Started by BitsNBytes [879160] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Have always been thinking it would be good for Torn to have an Accumulator bet available in the bookies
Yes please. I'd most likely use this every day if implemented.
As would I. I am also sure that a lot of people would use this feature if it was implemented.
I already tried bringing this up http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=4&t=15949163&b=0&a=0