They must have deleted a bunch of accounts all my HOF rankings just jumped. The most noticeable was level which went up 3000+ spaces. Considering my level hasn't changed in over 100 days that's my only only conclusion that is accounts were deleted. Any other theories?
Deleted accounts
Started by Chuckyboy2 [1875579] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Leboem [1073290]
· 1 likes ·
its Incredible job too for all 12
Mentioned in this thread
someotheradmin [1748048] ×2
They must have deleted a bunch of accounts all my HOF rankings just jumped. The most noticeable was level which went up 3000+ spaces. Considering my level hasn't changed in over 100 days that's my only only conclusion that is accounts were deleted. Any other theories?
Perhaps they didnt got deleted.. but fedded player dont count in HoF anymore.
Thats my theory ;)
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15949334&b=0&a=0
correct theory
Im up 4800 ranks in busts lol
correct theory
Im up 4800 ranks in busts lol
Mentions: Deleted accounts in HOF
Damn. I didn't go up any in busts :(
but I was noticing a couple hours ago that this month my Working stats were up 1337 for the month, and now it's
WORK STATS #70756 Up 3,106 places this month
So yeah, quite a few feds were ahead o.O
You've managed to gain places in 11 different leaderboards, incredible job!
Well thats nice to login to see...
Very nice indeed! No red to look at here for a while...
Hahahahahaha I went up in Busts and Revives, I haven't busted or revived anyone in at least 2 years
yes. how nice to see all the stats in GREEN.
and, in a different thread, a STAFF declared this:
vysdel2 [1748048].............. all fedded users were removed from the ranking.
Mentions: someotheradmin [1748048]
YAY!!!! Up in 9 leader boards... Up over 13,000 in defends... LOL
Im in the green for everything now apart from offences. Though im not likely to gain any places in that as im rank 8 :P
that's pretty awesome, it's nice to know your "real" rank
good minor update :)
2508 up in revives (I have none..)
I went up 6,429 rank in level, I have been holding my lvl since I hit 15 :)
Man, some people must have put some serious time into those accounts before getting Fedded for that many to have been above me in some of these categories lol.
Guess there was alot of inactive people with more working stats than me.
Also alot high stat players that just vanished.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Revive someone and gain a place in all 12 pls.
I want to see if there's any comment after "Incredible job!"
That will take quite a while, prety sure i havent been to the medical job thus far. But there is likely to be alot of ppl with all 12 today, probably someone will show up around here.
its Incredible job too for all 12
Mentions: Inactives and Fedded Accounts in HoF