Superkyle (8815) says Any thread I go to it won't allow me to comment, nor can I "quote" someone. The reply box doesn't show. I even tried making a new thread but it says "You can't create thread on forum." I can't even create a thread within my own faction forums.
I've tried clearing my cache, using different internet browsers and even tried logging in through my laptop and mobile phone believing it might have been something to do with my computer, but still nothing.
I talked to a couple of people already and they have confirmed that I haven't been banned and that I should get someone to post in the forums for me.
Superkyle (8815) says: Win7 64 in my home OP and for all the computers I've tried. Currently using chrome, but I've tried IE and firefox. On multiple computers. I've tried logging in through my HTC M8 (android) using their default browser as well as dolphin and chorme. And i'm not running any scripts.
I can click and read any thread. As well as scroll through pages. Everything seems fine, but when you scroll down to the bottom of the page to make a comment, there isn't a dialogue box to type into. As if it's been sent to the grave yard where no one can make a post, all they can do is read it. That about sums it up.
I did start noticing another small bug in my items recently since the networth update, when using a blood pack the GUI gets all messed up. Starts showing lines of code or whatever. I can still use another blood pack but it does it again, making the page even longer. And it doesn't seem to do it an other items. It displays the lines I'll show below. not sure if it's related to my forum issue, but figured I'd let you know about it.
ntnt nt</span>ntnt x536</span>nt Blood Bag : O+</span>nt x536</span>nt</span>n </div>n
As you can see, I can read the thread, but there is nothing to type into at the bottom of the page. It's like this on all threads, even faction threads.