Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stack in race

Started by Tharia [1939882] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Rhi [1897328] ×1

Tharia [1939882]

I'm in an official Race but it never starts. The clock goes from 1:53 minutes to 53 seconds and it starts again in 1:53 minutes.
I cannot just leave the race since when I try it is saying "This race already started.". Clearing the cache and changing the browser was not helpful either. Problem has started yesterday after reboot.



Tharia [1939882]

Windows 7
Chrome, Firefox and IE same result.
PC and laptop.

I have been contacted by another person from same race (Rhi [1897328]) and it is the same for this person.

Mentions: Rhi [1897328]