Hi all,
I know I'm probably going to get "murdered" for the awkward and complicated format of this since this involves a lot of downloading and using unfamiliar things, but I created a fairly sophisticated High Low card count calculator using a Java program called BlueJ. This program cannot guarantee a win for you, but it calculates the odds of the card being higher or lower than the current revealed card and recommends a course of action - choose high, low, or either way if the odds are truly 50/50. I have also incorporated a shuffle option if Torn's High Low indicates that the deck was shuffled (which completely resets the odds). The program can help you make the best educated guess as to whether you'll win the round or not. There's a set of instructions that I included with the program to help you run it if you're not familiar with BlueJ...but I really wouldn't recommend using this if you're not familiar with how to use Java at all...I'm happy to answer questions.
You will need to download to run this program:
1) BlueJ or a Java reading program
2) A JDK file reader (can also be found on the bluej site)
3) My program files (it might be best to just download the whole lot as a zip file or click on each file one by one and download them as you'll need all of them to run the program but you only need to open the part of my file that says Openthisfile.jar): https://github.com/Kakabu/HiLoCalculator
Maybe 4) A zip file reading and extracting program if you don't have one