Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New max nerve?

Started by DemonSkye [37124] on in General Discussion.

135 replies · 2.46k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
136
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DemonSkye [37124]

So I logged in today to see that my max nerve is 4 / 65. Is there something going on here? I've been maxed out at 45 (+5 from faction) for years now...

Screenshot for sanity:

http://imgur.com/iT7w7DV



Cartman [1621675]

Congratulations all. I'm more curious about the political assassination changes. Perhaps these are now accessible by more people than just the busters.
erk [1538328]

Same here, still must be barely on 45... only been a year or two xD

EDIT

I take that back, just clicked on Crimes and it shot up to 57 (natural 55) :D
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I recently went from 35 to 40 NNB not counting the 5 extra from my faction... But not sure if it went up because of this or just doing arson crimes...
Ninja29 [1198956]

I have 55 natural (60 with +5 from fac) but I would expect mine to be 60 natural especially with 41k crimes...(had natural 45nb for 4+years)
Mat-Senpai [952164]

ched confirmed that the new max nerve would be 120+ in one of his bug reports about crimes.. or suggests >.>

but i know that it'll be 120+ so maybe now they're introducing it?