I noticed my net worth has dropped a bunch from yesterday. Why??
net worth
Started by dvatt [304285] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I noticed my net worth has dropped a bunch from yesterday. Why??
do you have any limited quantity items?
loan from duke or stocks?
No loans at all or stocks at this time - I probably have some limited quantity items but my net worth dropped quite a bit. I believe I had a net worth of 7.6 billion and now it is 6.9 - that is a huge difference
what limited quantity items do you have? they have been altered, so therefore your networth could have dropped.
Thanks RatedR,
I was wondering why mine dropped a bill about a day ago..
W
Mine just jumped like $2 bil.... I did find some good stuff in the city yesterday but not THAT much lol
Although the Economist in me wants to point out we should talk in % as well. A jump of $1 bil from 1 to 2 is a lot bigger deal than a jump from 23 to 24.
Nevermind, here's your answer:
Update 26/08/15 - The networth value of items now no longer uses the average weekly sale price, but instead a long term median value. This means more items will have values, changes will be smoother and users won't be able to manipulate weekly prices in order to increase their networth. They will be valued at the median sale price in the past year, as long as there are enough unique sellers to validate accuracy and legitimacy.
My flowers and plushies probably jumped up because they're down right now. You must have things that are up and got devalued versus the annual average.
is this issue still relevant?
no update,
closed.