Who do I contact to delete my account? I already read the agreement, and I realize my stats will be deleted and items lost. I don't ever play. ... Ever. So I want this account deleted.
Quitting torn?
Started by PennelaPoop [1691201] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 3 likes ·
Yes, quitting and restarting are two different things. If you want to quit you just click new tab and go to youtube and never come back here :(
Who do I contact to delete my account? I already read the agreement, and I realize my stats will be deleted and items lost. I don't ever play. ... Ever. So I want this account deleted.
If you want to restart mail a secretary and they will run through the steps with you.
If you want to quit then it's easier to just log out and not come back, so if you feel you want to see what's happening you can just log straight back in.
What is restart mail?i never heard about it before
Basically you mail an online secretary and they will run through the steps with you and have you read the link below;
http://www.torn.com/wiki/NewAccount
Yes, quitting and restarting are two different things. If you want to quit you just click new tab and go to youtube and never come back here :(
Jesus... for someone who wants to quit you sure are making one hell of a fuss over it... first you were asking this in global couple hours ago, now you're posting in the forums...
You've been told what to do either way, but for f**k sake save everyone's infinitely more valuable time and just log yourself out...
Sorry to see you leave, good luck.
One of 2 things are happening here with the post.
The OP does wish to quit but would like encouragement to stick around.
Or the OP just wants to quit and is confused how to do it.
Either way, why do you need to be mean and cruel about it? So what if he asked in global? Do you really think people would tell him the truth with a billion and one trolls telling him crap? So what does he do posts it here and still gets the same responses.
Bravo.
*Staff edit* let's avoid the name calling and stay on topic