Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranking Up

Started by ShaqMaq [1936826] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
ShaqMaq [1936826]

Hey everyone!
I've really been trying figure out, how do I rank up quicker?
I feel like I am a bit slow in terms of ranking up for how long I've been playing for.
Anyone know anything about it?
Megadeth [24557]

Check out this. Probably the easiest way to rank up is leveling at least up to 26 and doing crimes. Furthermore, keeping a networth for a certain period will also help.

Moved to Questions/Answers.