Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2015 Dodge SRT Hellcat

Started by AwakeNoWokeFail [79965] on in Motoring.

12 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

707 horsepower, fastest American made car for public consumption.

I was watching Mecum classic car auction and one sold for 110k USD. Beautiful car.

inbeforeedit: Yes, it's a classic car auction and your first thought is 'how is a 2015 car a classic?' They only made 5000 of them. They instantly sold out and told dealerships to stop offering them. Folks can be put on a waiting list that currently sits at a 2 year wait.

Instant classic. That's why I'm a Mopar kind of girl. Wish I could get one.
672 [1327102]

Dont get me wrong WONDERFUL car. Too much horsepower. Waste of gas if you live in a city. Would be a great car to modify for track times.

I'm a big believer of classic cars being old. In y eyes no such thing as a classic 2015 car. A 1970 charger R/T, now thats a classic. 2015 STR hellcat, not really.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I agree with this. However they do make the hellcat chargers and if your a family man that still wants to keep his toy, this is an awesome car to have if you prefer the mopar muscle.

I am not a family man yet so I will stick with my old toys (and I refuse to part with them).

However when kids show up I may look at dropping some cash toward a cat just to keep something more family oriented but not feel like I have to sacrifice my style...
Hischar [294754]

Give it maybe 30 years and then it'll be a classic. Just because its sold at Mecum doesn't make it a classic.

PS. My Z06 will outrun it. :)
JoeSkull [533524]

I do like the Challenger because of the big 3, they stayed more true to the classic muscle look. As far as the hellcat goes, it's a beautiful car, but they're almost as bad as mustangs as in they're everywhere. That's the whole reason I bought my '05 GTO was that it was still a muscle car and wasn't as common as the Mustang, Camaro, or Challenger.

I'd still drive one if presented the opportunity.