Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth Question

Started by LaidToRest [1922375] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
LaidToRest [1922375]

Although in my medals it says I am 100% with a net-worth trigger, for example $100,000,000 over 28 days, yet I still haven't been awarded.

Does this mean that I have to wait 28 days after the new networth system has been implemented or is it just delayed by a few days?

frankenslore [1687552]

I don't know how long it's been since the networth thing was implemented, but since day one I was at 100% for the 25m one. my networth has been over 2.3b also since day one. I just got awarded the 25m AND the 100m merits today, and I'm back at 100% for the 250m one. No idea if I'll have to wait another 28 days, but I've been wondering this shit too. pretty damn frustrating!