I suggest the automatic bidding to be canceled immediately as it 's n 't real , In Real life players enter auction and keep bidding till one wins it ...It all depends on chances of giving the right bidding in the right time before it closes but the automatic bidding keeps placing automatically even if the player is inactive and it doesn 't show the max. bidding of every player.....Pls vote
Auction
Started by Maruto [1634194] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I suggest the automatic bidding to be canceled immediately as it 's n 't real , In Real life players enter auction and keep bidding till one wins it ...It all depends on chances of giving the right bidding in the right time before it closes but the automatic bidding keeps placing automatically even if the player is inactive and it doesn 't show the max. bidding of every player.....Pls vote
Staff edit - Keep it on topic
have you ever been on ebay??? you enter maximum bid, which you are set to pay, unless someone outbids your max
The problem with a game like this is that auctions are going all day long, rather than a couple of hours like a real world auction house. Also, I know exactly what Chedburn would say to this - just bid the maximum amount that you're willing to pay. If you aren't willing to pay enough, you lose it. If your bid is high enough, you might even get it for less than you said initially.
There's a bug report on this issue and Ched has stated he might add a system were if the bid has been increased in the last 10 minutes it'll go back to 10 minutes.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15947671&b=0&a=0&start=20
'I can try to have a look - I.e. Making a bid increases the auction time back up to ten minutes if it's under that.
I guess I don't understand why really, because you can always bid the absolute maximum (to the dollar) that you're willing to pay, whenever during the entire auction and no one will be able to outbid you (unless you want them to).'
Mentions: Auction House Bug