Say i was to create a company, what are the requirements for it and how would i do so?
company question
Started by shadowstar144 [1952891] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Say i was to create a company, what are the requirements for it and how would i do so?
Firstly you need to be level 10 to create a company.
I'll post the same reply I posted yesterday or the day before.
Many players buy companies with no knowledge on how to run them and just let them sink... myself being one of them when I was a young player.
It's a really good way to lose money, you need a decent amount of money to put into upgrades, employee pay, stock if it's needed ect.
I'm probably not the best to give advice on this as I haven't ran a successful company.
Firstly start reading the wiki page below, again I don't know if the information given is still relevant.
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies#Running_A_Company
After this I would suggest creating a company recruitment thread. See other players threads in the forum below and create one similar to those but put your own touch to it.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=forums&f=46&b=0&a=0
There is also a useful guide posted by Keroo below, a director handbook which is worth a read.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15929833&b=0&a=0
A similar thread to this is below;
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=20&t=15943694&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Advise needed. · Director and Employee Handbook
Dont create a new company. Buy a new one with a few stars from a blackjack addict for cheap.
To be level 10 is the only real requirement, go to the job listings page in the newspaper and select the company you want and at the top of that page is the option to buy one.
Or you can buy from a player who already owns one, join their company and set up a trade with them and they can add the company to that.
However unless you're buying something like a tv network or oil rig (which is unlikely..) they're not really very worthwhile financial investments.
thx every one