I used 5 merits on my critical hit rate but after using the merits found I had only 1 merit out of the 8 I ad just recently seen that I had before the merits was used
Merits Missing
Started by GrimRazor [1776608] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Available Merits: 2 | Merits Used: 59 27 honors, 34 medals You have exactly the correct amount of merits you should have..?
I used 5 merits on my critical hit rate but after using the merits found I had only 1 merit out of the 8 I ad just recently seen that I had before the merits was used
Ok let's start with you telling us the following, from the awards pages
medals(?) =
honors (?) =
used =
available =
and how how many have you purchased?
51 in total on behalf of honors & medals I noticed it says I used more than that though
To be precise & exact on this issue I have not bought any merits from the game through use of points either
Can you answer again but stick to the format I posted
27 honors, 31medals, 2 merits available, used 59 merits
Sorry but can you post a scr shot of your awards page please
I am only able to access the game through my cell phone currently
So you're sure the numbers in the brackets are 27 & 31 and available is 2 & used 58?
It says 59 but I don't know how the other merits got used
Ok to summarise OP has earned 58 merits he has 2 available to use but has already used 59, I don't think it adds up.
Available Merits: 2 | Merits Used: 59
27 honors, 34 medals
You have exactly the correct amount of merits you should have..?
I'll close this, OP must have been confused by my complex questions.