been looking into various activity trackers lately, like the fitbit charge hr.
was curious if anyone has any experience with any and could make some recommendations.
thanks.
I just looked at the website for
www.fitbit.com/chargehr
That thing tracks all you need I think.
Iv never used one myself so cant really recommend any but the one I seen in that link looks great.
dont touch fitbits with a 10ft pole.
the failure rate is disgustingly high.
really? haven't read that anywhere on any review sites or from people how claimed to have owned one.
do you have any suggested alternatives?
Garmin make a good little one, the name escapes me though.
alternatively, you could look at a smartwatch. all the benefits of an activity tracker, and the only thing you lose is HR monitor.
as for the fitbit's, my work sells them, and its insane how many we get returned. most of the time its for failing to hold charge, or being DOA.