Hi, you don't know me, I don't know you. Now that introduction is over with.
Looking to get to grips with tagging and wanted to make some freebies.
No examples to give you. This is just a "post and pray something decent is made" kind of thing.
Post what you're after and the resources you want used.
Have a nice day.
///I'll probably make 5 or something around that
Freebies
Started by LaidToRest [1922375] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Nothing :o
I would love one :D be creative :3
Give me something Freddie Gibbs.
Make me a tag only using textures and no c4ds
E-Z-Pee-Z m8arooniy.
I'd love one too :)
Make me one then biyotch
I meant one for free init
well best of luck with your sigs
see what you can do with this render if you find the time
http://s3.amazonaws.com/profileimages.torn.com/5228c817-133e-6e56-882958.png
also if you need resources check the thread in my sig, has a bunch of tutorials,brushes, textures etc
I'm going to leave this open so a few more people can post and I'll select.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2ni63b7.png
This ^^?
Profile pic size preferably (200x275) but whatever you wanna do is fine!
This ^^?
Profile pic size preferably (200x275) but whatever you wanna do is fine!
I'll take one anything French soccer team related? :D
Here's a stock: http://i0.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Caleb-nefzen-viking-batman-comic-con-challenge-2014-batman-destiny-1.jpg
^^ Would love it if you could make an epic tag out of this, any size so long as >500 width. If its good will also pay