Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaining & Happiness Update

Started by Exchange [978092] on in General Discussion.

96 replies · 2.2k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rino_007 [344056]

II seriously doubt it will be worth stacking the energy for older players at the cap. It will however create interesting math to check the worth of gains for happy boosters... Long term i see more fully upgraded private islands. I know i personally was scimping on mine since it was near useless to me. Now I plan on upgrading it. I probably will utilize full staff after the upgrade is bought and paid for.
Delusional_One [1510633]

Did anybody else's happiness in their pi drop. Mine went from 5000 to 4800 for no reason at all
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong please.. Isn't there a limit of 100 JPs usage per day that will allow us to only use that particular perk 3x ?
Thanks for the enlightenment in advance.
Imdonewithtorn [1512781]

Training strength in front line fitness after capped 25 E per 1 train the gain uses to be 49,700 now its 60k+...So dope... I like the new update
Kobayashi [1676075]

So far it seems that for a player that is capped in a specialized gym, the gain is approximately 1 per happy per 10E

So Happy is at 4500, a 10e train will gain an extra 4500
So if happy is at 1000, a 10e train will gain an extra 1000

These are obviously estimates,

NB i assume it will follow a similar rule to 7000 happy, after that a new calculation will be required.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

You managed to catch 55 chickens over a period of 25 minutes
You gained 1,657,862.7717 dexterity

Boosted my energy up to 625 with a few cans and an FHC to offset the happiness loss from training... not bad gains xP


Just in time too >.>
boo TP'ed your Drakkar Sea Fort. 2015/09/01 7:02:52 PM

Happy:
6504/7700


I got my revenge though :@ You used 50 job points on embargo, reducing boo's happiness from 5,000 to 2,500.

Mentions: boo [1544641]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

No it's balboas

I have the def whore gym unlocked though, I'll try with that next time I can :p
Rino_007 [344056]

That explains it, I don't have those gyms. But it will certainly add up now. It will shake up the balance a bit for drug free users (who use fhc coupons) vs drug users who use fhc coupons. Casual drug users will likely be quite a bit weaker still than a hypothetical drug free user that uses fhc coupons.


Side note do you know anyone who has the unknown gym actually unlocked? That would be very enlightening to see the difference on on the (outdated) formula with the top 2 generalist gyms.
Moguai [423015]

Happy: 4615/3750
You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 6 laps of the army circuit training course
You gained 389,018.7847 speed

Happy: 7533/3750
You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 6 laps of the army circuit training course
You gained 399,920.1247 speed

Happy: 7956/3750
You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 6 laps of the army circuit training course
You gained 401,139.6627 speed

^ Training on capped speed, in Frontline Fitness gym, training 150e at a time.