39 replies · 618 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 16 likes · Stealth is for pussies. ..and I am a pussy, stealth on!
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 2 likes · I usually have stealth on because the majority of my attacks are done in war time and I want to protect myself from retaliation. Also, people get way too butt hurt when you attack them, even if its in war. …
In serious wars you would get retaliated against often. In those wars I turn my revives off.
Also stealth is useful way to stay hidden if you do a fair amount of mugging, the way the black list system works to name and shame muggers/ buy muggers.
I don't mind having my stealth off outside of wars but it's pretty mandatory to have it on in a war unless you want retaliations to high heaven.
I distinctively remember warring against a faction of people who attacked with stealth off and self hospitalizing to try and win.
Sure you can make the enemy struggle by just dumping hits and self hospitalizing to avoid retaliation bonuses but when it comes to winning the war, the faction who chains harder almost always wins.
Stealth is there for a reason. The mechanic is inconsistent, illogical and doesn't seem so much a chance as an inevitability but yeah, it's stealthy ...
I was in Nota's Music Store and even with the massive enemy stealth reduction I didn't know who was mugging me for 3 months ^_^
Imma recent convert to unsteath. Dunno all of a sudden the recriminations that come after a good mug add a new layer to the game which I feel has been missing all these years.